Saturday, February 9, 2013

22 for this year

Growing up, I never feel like I was special. I was this 'nerdy-unfriendly-tomboy-struggling-weird-emo-obsessed-with-aliens' kid that wouldn't even bother to fit in (well, I am still some of those minus the unfriendly). Then I start believing that I am so weird that I must be one of a kind. Well, last night, I came to realize that I am indeed special. But, the main reason is definitely not because of me, I am special because of the people around me. They really ARE...

the ones who got close to me in the weirdest way. the ones who bring so many colors in my life. the ones who put limitless smiles on my faces. the ones who irritate me in so many way. the ones who have no shame in asking for a favor or other sorts of related help. the ones who have heard my butch ungraceful laugh. the ones who have seen me on my worst condition. the ones who will always lend a hand. the ones who are always be there through thick and thin.

They affected me in such brilliant ways that I am able to grow and love who I am today, right now, in this moment.. I have been exposed and have the chance to be close to a lot of people, which I think is a blessing in disguise. Each of them infected me with fragments of themselves that it made me utterly impossible to wipe them out of me. They left fragments of their specialties in me, therefore, I know I am special. I am lucky enough to know all of them and have the honor in calling them my best friends, my family..

You see, I always think that every person that exists in your life is there for a reason. Something about Buddhist teachings that got me believing it is our karma to meet and know them. Others may know this by the term of fate. The fact that you know them must has a purpose that you are yet to encounter. Well, I need not say furthermore on this matter ;)






Thank you, an abundant amount of gratitude to you all.. My dearest best friends and my family. I love you all.. You guys have bring so much happiness and I don't plan in losing every single of you..

btw, kendrick was not in any of the photos because he was busy taking the photos.. So here is a photo of us..

BAM! Catwoman! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment